WAREHOUSE AND PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Send your application letter with CV by email to -
We are a family run event furniture company looking for a enthusiastic, hard-working individual to fill a warehouse and production assistant role within in our company.
- Sanding Chairs
- General organisation and clearing in the factories
- Working with our upholstery team to cut materials and Velcro chairs
- Lending general assistant when required
You will be working within an established small team of hard-working and vibrant people helping to ensure maximum productivity. The work is often fast paced and requires eye for detail and quality. The team has a passion for delivering outstanding quality and customer service! You will report directly to the Production Manager or the Warehouse Manager.
- Positive / Proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Diligent and Hard Working
- Reliable and Punctual
- Able to use your own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Reading, writing and basic Math skills
Experience is not required to apply.
A driving licence and access to a car is preferred but not required.
The right attitude towards the job and the company are the most important aspect. A healthy dose of common sense is essential. Willingness to do overtime from time-to-time is needed.
We offer a full time and part time positions with a wage starting at minimum wage.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted however we do keep all applications on file.
Full-time and Part-time Positions Available
- Shefford, Bedfordshire